The relaxation techniques incorporated in yoga can lessen chronic pain, such as lower back pain, arthritis, headaches and carpal tunnel syndrome. Other physical benefits of yoga include: Increased flexibility. Increased muscle strength and tone.
- 07.00 Herbal tea
- 07.30 Yoga and Pranayama session
- 09.00 Breakfast with Fruit Salad/Juice
- 10.00 Consultation with Ayurveda Doctor
- 10.30 Full body Ayurveda massage
- 01.00 Lunch (ayurvedic diet)
- 03.00 swimming pool
- 04.00 Cyclic Meditation
- 05.30 Yoga and Pranayama session
- 07.00 Thrataka (eye exercise ) or Mantra chanting
- 08.00 Dinner (ayurvedic diet)
- Above30 Days: 25% Retention, 15 Days: 50% retention & below 07 Days No Refund of the Total Amount.